Candidate mustbe at least 16 years of age by time of hire.
Licenses and Certificates: American Red Cross (ARC) First Aid, CPR, and AED for the Professional Rescuer Certifications by time of hire.
Physical Requirements: Mobility within a swimming pool environment.General Purpose
Under general supervision performs general pool attending duties associated with the general operations of a swimming pool.Typical Duties
- Receive swimming pool fees from patrons.
- Prepare daily reports, as required.
- Maintain records concerning learn to swim classes and facility rentals.
- Clean dressing areas and pool area.
- Assist in monitoring pool activities.
- Enforce swimming pool safety rules and regulations.
- Receive and respond to in-person and telephone inquiries and requests from the public and City employees.
- Perform pool opening and closing procedures.
For complete job specification, click here .
Salary Range: $10.36 - $13.67 per hour.
The starting salary is generally at the beginning of the salary range.Please Note: This eligible list could be used to fill unclassified year-round and summer seasonal positions. Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. This position will close when a preset number of qualified applications have been received.
Note: Applicants with a foreign degree must have all relevant documents translated and evaluated by a College, University, or Credentials Evaluation Services Department prior
to submitting them to the Human Resources Department.
Closing Date/Time: 12/31/2019 11:59 PM Mountain