DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
TRPH5090-2 VACANCY INFORMATION
Service Planning Area 4
Central Health Center
Essential Job Functions
- Performs a range of nursing tasks: patient screening, phlebotomy, specimen collection, processing, administering medications, injections, and immunizations as ordered by clinician.
- Makes Directly Observed Therapy (DOT) to patients and completes charting, logs, reports, and forms.
- Ensures that examination rooms are clean, orderly, and furnished with appropriate equipment, supplies, medications, and literature.
- Assists in monitoring quality assurance, infection control, and safety activities.
Requirements MUST BE A COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES EMPLOYEE WHO HOLDS THE PAYROLL TITLE OF CLINIC LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE I.DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
Interested applicants submit:
- Phlebotomy Certification.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- One year of direct patient care experience.
- Organized, flexible, and able to work independently.
- Bilingual Skills.
- Current resume
- Last two years of performance evaluations
- Last two years of attendance records
Interested applicants should send a current resume, last two years of Performance Evaluations, and last two years of employee time records by February 28, 2018
to:Elaine M. JungE-Mail:
ONLY THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL EXAMINATION BULLETIN.