Summary Salary Depends on Qualifications WHY WORK FOR WACO:
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Make a difference and improve communities
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance
- Longevity Pay
- And More!
Chance to do work you are passionate aboutJob SecurityDesire to give back Minimum Qualifications: Required:
P osition Overview:
- Bachelor's Degree in Natural or Applied Sciences, Environmental Health and Safety, Public Health, or a related field.
- Five years as a registered Sanitarian with one year in supervisory or management experience.
- Must possess a current State of Texas Professional Sanitarian registration.
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver's license.
Under general supervision, manages the Environmental Health Division for the Public Health District (PHD); assures that the services provided meet safety, health, and environmental regulations set forth by federal, state, and local governments.