We are looking for dedicated substance use disorder counselors to provide individual and group counseling and case management services to patients in a substance abuse treatment milieu. There are four positions available.
HIRING HOURLY RANGE: $19.22 - $20.40Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings. OPEN UNTIL FILLED - APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELYDuties and Responsibilities Duties include, but are not limited to:
- In Admissions, completing assessments.
- In MAT, working with individuals mainly with opioid use disorders and on medication
- In Residential, working with adults and pregnant and parenting women
* Clinically assessing clients;
* Developing individualized treatment plans;
* Documenting clinical services;
* Providing individual and group services;
* Making referrals and coordinating care with internal and/or external programs;
* Providing community education presentations;
* Utilizing an electronic medical records system to maintain clinical records within applicable regulations and standards;
* Maintaining contact with client referral sources;
* Meeting clinical productivity requirements;
* Delivering services within agency, state, UCR and DHEC guidelines. Minimum Qualifications
* Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, with a minimum of 1 years of experience in counseling or case management; or a Bachelor's Degree in the same fields supplemented with at least 3 years of experience in counseling or case management;
* The selected candidate must obtain the SCAADAC Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) credential within 3 years of hire;
* Knowledge of several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based;
* Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills;
* A valid SC driver's license.
Master's Degree and current Certified Addictions Counselor credential preferred. Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired.Closing Date/Time: