If you are an experienced human resources champion that thrives in an environment that values inclusivity, program/process improvement, and innovation, keep reading...
Do you enjoy working collaboratively with others and leading human resources change? Are you able to see and create opportunities, when others see barriers? Do you take pride in the work you do and do you have an interest in serving the public by working for an agency dedicated to actualizing affordable housing in the communities we serve? Are you passionate about doing great work for great people? If you answered YES, learn more and APPLY NOW
!What YOU have to offer US:
What WE have to offer YOU:
- A combination of education and experience will be considered. A typical combination that is qualifying includes a bachelor’s degree in a related field and three (3) years of experience performing progressively responsible human resources functions including two (2) years of functional, lead and/or direct supervisory experience.
- Proven experience with leading change and planning and implementing new and improved human resources policies, procedures and programs.
- Experience progressing organizational change and employee training and development initiatives involving agency realignment activities.
- Passion to promote a culture of diversity, equity and inclusivity that inspires and values different perspectives.
- A desire to feel valued for all that you do and to inspire and value the contributions of all team members.
What YOU can do for US:
- We are a SMALL AGENCY with BIG HEARTS.
- We are a SMALL TEAM with BIG AMBITIONS.
- We are strategic and aspire to take bold steps to achieve big impacts.
- We are change agents, champions, and supporters of progress and innovation in service to the public.
- We are overachievers with our hands in all things human resources.
What WE can do for YOU:
- Collaborate across the agency to implement training and development agency initiatives
- Support succession planning to ensure we have the right people developed in the right positions at the right time.
- Lead progress and improvement in human resources programs and policies with opportunities to improve recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, performance management, and safety.
- Advance equity, inclusion and employee engagement initiatives and a culture where people with diverse backgrounds feel and know they are valued.
- Celebrate and promote our agency as a public employer of choice.
- Generous annual salary depending on experience with an anticipated starting range of $119,758 with earning potential up to $138,635.
- Hybrid and 9/80 Work Schedule with alternating Friday's off.
- $150 monthly benefit that may be used by employees for any wellness purpose including but not limited to assisting with benefit premiums, co-pays, gym memberships, purchase of fitness equipment, weight-loss programs, etc.
- Medical insurance premiums paid up to $1,780/month; paid sick and vacation leave accruals.
- 100% dental and vision insurance premiums paid for employee and dependents.
- Reimbursement of up to $5,250 per calendar year for advancing your education.
- To view our Benefits Brief Summary, please click HERE.
For a detailed description of the positions essential functions, please click HERE