Examples of Duties
Major benefits for a full-time regular, employee:
- Medical: Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ; Employeecoverage paid at 100% by Town. Family coverage optional at $390.02month.
- Dental: Ameritas;Employee coverage paid at 100% by Town. Family coverage optional at $33.00 month.
- Life Insurance:Town provided supplemental life insurance at one times the employee'sbase payup to$100,000.
- Voluntary Individual and Family Term Life Insurance: Additional term life insurance coverage available for employee, spouse and children.
- General Leave: 120 hours the first year, increasing annually up to 200 hours for hourly employees.Thatis increased by 40hours for salaried employees.
- Holidays: Eleven (11) paid holidays; Eight (8) hours per day for FT employees.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Pre-tax pay deductions to use for eligible medical or dependent daycare costs.
- Disability Insurance: Town provided personal illness or injury short and long term disability benefits with 50% and 60% lost wages replacement respectively.
- Workers' Compensation: Provides 100% lost wages and related medical benefits as for on the job work related illness or injuries.
- Retirement Plans: Town contributes 2% of employee's earnings in a Retirement Health Savings (RHS) Plan and 13% of employee's earning into a 401a defined contribution plan. Employees contribute 1% and 8% respectively. Optional 457 plan also available. The Town does not participate in AZASRS.
- MediCare:While the Town provides the required contributions towards MediCare we do not participate in Social Security.
- State Unemployment: State mandated coverage is provided.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free counseling and referral services for employees and their immediate families is provided for financial planning, legal services, depression, substance abuse, family/marital and other relationship issues.
- Fit for Life Wellness Program: The Town is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees. Participation is strictly voluntary and offers $200 participation incentive.
- Direct Deposit: Paychecks are deposited directly into the employee's bank account(s) on a bi-weekly schedule.