About Our Job
This is an on-call position which will work no more than 39 hours per week and is not eligible for benefits. On-call positions may have routine or variable work schedules
With eight golf facilities, Denver Golf has something for everyone: one 27-hole regulation golf course, four 18-hole regulation golf courses, one 18-hole executive mountain golf course, two 9-hole par three golf courses, two Miniature Golf facilities, five driving ranges (including the signature Aqua Golf water range), six Restaurants, and the Denver Junior Golf/The First Tee of Denver - One of the largest Junior Golf programs in the country. Denver Golf has outstanding course conditions and top-notch guest services for the best value. From urban golf settings to mountain vistas, you will find it here at Denver Golf.
Denver Golf is looking for a Golf Course Horticulture Laborer to join the team and assist the Horticulturist with tasks including, but not limited to:
- Performing care and maintenance of existing golf course landscapes
- Weeding, trimming, planting, mulching of golf course landscapes
- May assist with golf course operations such as mowing and aerating
- Loads and unloads equipment and supplies, cleans and cares for basic tools and equipment
- Assists in the repair of water line breaks, cuts and lays sod, and maintenance of irrigation
- Assists Horticulturist in sustainability projects such as pollinator gardens and beekeeping
- Assists with horticultural tasks in cultivating gardens aesthetic as well as for food production
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Working for Denver Golf offers great benefits such as, flexible schedules, golf perks, and the opportunity to work outdoors! For more information on Denver Golf visit https://vimeo.com/221918735 .
We are looking for applicants who have a great attitude and who would love to work early in the morning out on the Golf Course. Our ideal candidate is seeking an opportunity to do work that positively impacts Denver's Golf Courses.
Additionally, our ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous golf course or landscape maintenance experience
- Have graduated from high school or has a GED certificate
- Have a passion for working outdoors, sustainability, and conservation
- Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays - but not essential. Flexible schedule is possible.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Consistency and punctuality
We realize that your time is valuable, so please do not apply unless you possess the following minimum requirements:
- Education: None
- Experience: None
- Licensures/Certification(s): None
- Equivalency: None
About Everything Else
CG2113 Park Seasonal Laborer
To view the full job profile including position specifications, physical demands, and probationary period, click here .
Position Salary Range
$15.87 - $21.81
Parks and Recreation
The City and County of Denver provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, and/or local law.
For information about right to work, click here for English or here for Spanish.