CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER 2- ELKO/PART TIME (30 hours per week) - Requisition ID: [[id]]
Posting Close Date: N/A
Geographical Location: Elko
Department: DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Division: DHHS - AGING AND DISABILITY SERVICES DIVISION
Business Unit: HR-EARLY INTERVENTION SVCS
Work Type: PERMANENT
*Pay Grade: GRADE 37
Salary Range: $27.60 - $41.14
Fulltime/Parttime: Part Time
Recruiter: ANA MARIA ORNELLAS
Phone: 775 684-0151
The Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) is currently recruiting for Clinical Social Worker II in Elko, Nevada. This recruitment may be used to fill current and future vacancies as they occur in Nevada Early Intervention Services (NEIS) Unit.
This position is located within the Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) of Health and Human Services - Nevada Early Intervention Services. The mission of ADSD is to provide leadership and advocacy in the planning, development and delivery of a high quality, comprehensive support service system across the lifespan to allow all of Nevada's elders, children and adults with disabilities or special health care needs, to live independent, meaningful and dignified lives to the greatest extent possible. This is a .75 FTE, 30 hours a week position within Nevada Early Intervention Services. This position will provide individual and group family training, counseling and home visits to assist families with a child under the age of three with disabilities and reviews all child referrals from social service agencies. Participates in eligibility evaluation determinations and individualized family service plans for early intervention services. Participates in professional development trainings to improve social-emotional outcomes for eligible children receiving early intervention services. This position will serve all of the Northern Nevada region.
Based on the Governor's mandate, effective 8/15/21, any employee who has not received the COVID-19 vaccination, must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing. If not already vaccinated, some positions in ADSD require employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccination no later than November 1, 2021. If selected for interview, you will be notified of the requirements pertaining to the position.
To see full Class Specifications visit: http://hr.nv.gov/Resources/ClassSpecs/Class_Specifications-10_0//
- Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker by the Board of Examiners for Social Workers.
Application Evaluation Exam
- The exam will consist of an application and resume evaluation. It is essential that applications/resumes include detailed information with time frames regarding education and experience. The most qualified applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for interview. The hiring agency may require specific skills related testing as part of the interviewing process.
- A valid driver's license is required at the time of appointment and as a condition of continuing employment.
- Working evenings, weekends, and/or holidays is required.
- A State of Nevada/FBI background check will be required of the selected applicant.
- A pre-employment criminal history check and fingerprinting are required. Persons offered employment in this position will be required to pay for these items.
This recruitment may close at any time based on the number of applications received. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
*The salary range indicated in this announcement is based on the Employee/Employer retirement compensation schedule. An employer-only option is available at a reduced salary range.
The State of Nevada is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action in recruitment of its employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or belief, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, domestic partnership, genetic information (GINA), or compensation and/or wages.
Nearest Major Market: Elko