Information Technology Services
Information Technology Consultant - Career
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Assists in administering and ensuring continuous operation and stability of the Content Management Enterprise system, including troubleshooting, and working with technical support and/or other teams to resolve issues.
• Supports existing processes, workflow-enabled forms, scanning, interfaces, and users.
• Creates and/or implements enhancements to processes, workflow-enabled forms, scanning, interfaces, and business functions as needed.
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with IT support teams for enterprise-integrated applications.
• Takes responsibility for Adobe Sign tickets submitted by Faculty, Staff, and Student Workers. Assists with the creation of Adobe Sign templates, workflows, Mega Sign deliveries, and Giga Sign processes.
• Partners with other CSU end users and information security on Adobe Sign best practices.
• Assists with developing a more robust yet sustainable Adobe Sign campus support model.
• Develops into the role of Service Management (TeamDynamix (TDX)) subject matter expert and system administrator for CSUCI by completing TDX training on ITSM, ITIL, and PPM, keeping up to date on latest product release notes, researching areas of interest on the TDX community site, and reaching out to TDX support when needed. If migrated to another system, manage the migration project and be the SME for any replaced system.
• Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with TeamDynamix consultants and other CSU TeamDynamix users. Relationship management with all products related vendors
• Develops TDX training programs for CSUCI.
• Assists with TDX Ticketing and Service Catalog Implementation and Optimization projects.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
• Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university in a related field.
• Certification training and applied experience may be substituted for the required education, on a year-for-year basis for up to two years.
• Three years of full-time, progressively responsible field-related experience. Project implementation and project management experience preferred. ITIL, PMP certification preferred.
• Knowledge of programming, systems analysis techniques, and systems development principles; and relational database principles.
• Knowledge of IT systems and applications including access controls, networks, system integration, and databases.
• Knowledge and experience with enterprise-level database applications and document management workflow systems.
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
• Strong customer services skills.
• Exhibit professionalism, reliability, composure, and stability under pressure as required for handling -the-job challenges. Be able to give and professionally take constructive criticism.
• Ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, and students to resolve recurring differences in expectations and available resources.
• Ability to work with people with a variety of communication styles and a broad spectrum of disciplines across organizational units and within internal teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas quickly, understandably, and tactfully.
• Knowledge of and experience with project management software tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Project and other related computer applications.
• Knowledge of and experience using systems and process analysis for documenting current and new solutions.
• Ability to apply consultative skills to assess user needs and communicate technology systems and solutions.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and writing skills
• Capable of maintaining effective working relationships with others
• Ability to perform systems and applications needs analysis, prepare requests for proposals, and conduct feasibility studies.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the CSU. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or the continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
Hiring Range: $6,250 - $6,667 per month
Closing Date/Time: Open until filled