Senior Clinical Laboratory Technologist
$61,824 - $81,312 annual salary
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking an experienced laboratory professional to join our multidisciplinary teams, where your knowledge and skills will contribute greatly to the diagnosis and treatment of the patients in our care.
In this key position, you will:
- Perform delicate specimen collection, handling, and testing preparation; maintain accurate lab records
- Conduct preventative maintenance and record keeping for lab equipment; maintain inventory and temperature logs; order and monitor supplies
- Provide direction and training to Laboratory Assistants
- Prepare and file lab reports; participate in quality improvement activities and the development of laboratory procedures
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- A valid California State Clinical Laboratory Technologist license or a license of equal or higher level issued by the State Department of Health Services
- At least one year of experience in comprehensive clinical laboratory work that involved making laboratory analyses
In return for your efforts, CCHCS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- A variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans
- And much more
Plus, with opportunities available at locations throughout California, you’re sure to find the perfect fit.
To apply online, please visit https://cchcs.ca.gov/careers/allied-health/
Please mention you found this employment opportunity on the CareersInGovernment.com job board.