Salary: $21.53 - $24.25 Hourly USD
All Charleston County Employees, as a condition of employment must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide their vaccination card.
This position provides individual and group counseling and case management services during daytime/evening/weekend hours to patients in a substance abuse treatment milieu. The chosen candidate will be placed in one of the following treatment settings: admissions/assessments, outpatient, residential, withdrawal management, Opioid Treatment Clinic, or a detention center based program. If contacted to schedule an interview, you will be notified as to which area the position is located.
HIRING HOURLY RANGE: $21.53 - $24.25
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINE: Submitted applications are reviewed by the hiring department, on a going basis, prior to the APPLICATION DEADLINE OF: SUNDAY, JANUARY 2, 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Clinically assessing clients;
* Developing individualized treatment plans;
* Documenting clinical services;
* Providing individual and group services;
* Making referrals and coordinating care with internal and/or external programs;
* Providing community education presentations;
* Utilizing an electronic medical records system to maintain clinical records within applicable regulations and standards;
* Maintaining contact with client referral sources;
* Meeting clinical productivity requirements;
* Delivering services within agency, state, UCR and DHEC guidelines.
* Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in counseling or case management; or a Bachelor's Degree in the same fields supplemented with at least 5 years of experience in counseling or case management;
* The selected candidate must obtain the SCAADAC Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) credential within 3 years of hire;
* Knowledge of several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based;
* Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills;
* A valid SC driver's license.
Master's Degree and current Certified Addictions Counselor credential preferred. Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired. Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings.Closing Date/Time: 1/2/2022 11:59 PM Eastern
Charleston, South Carolina