Office Aide $20.50 - $25.60 per hour - depending upon experienceTemporary/Part-Time/No BenefitsAPPLICATION DEADLINE: Apply by Friday, August 20, 2021, for first consideration THE POSITION:
The Library and Recreation Department is looking to a part-time temporary clerical position (20 hours per week). Specific needs of this department are candidates with exceptional communication skills, ability to deal directly with the public and work with diverse populations. Bilingual is preferred. This position performs the following essential job duties:
To be eligible for this position you must have knowledge of:
- Providing clerical support to the Library and Recreation Department
- Record keeping
- Greeting customers
- Answering telephones
- Registering clients for classes
- Entering facility reservations
- Performs related duties as required
To be eligible for this position you must have the ability to:
- Microsoft Office
- Standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Operation of common office equipment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Prepare and maintain records and files.
- Perform clerical work & administrative tasks.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Answer telephones and in person customer inquiries courteously and efficiently.
- Perform routine clerical duties.
- Operate computer software.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS: City of San Rafael application is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent AND
- Two (2) years related experience and/or training OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual is preferred
Resumes do not substitute for the City application. To file an application, go to: www.calopps.org
. Select "Member Agencies". Select "San Rafael". Follow this link to apply: https://www.calopps.org/san-rafael/job-20148816
Job PDF: Office Aide Job Announcement (August 2021).pdf
Contact email: email@example.com
Closing Date/Time: Until filled