Distinguishing Features of the Class
Performs cashiering duties at City owned Parks and Recreation facilities and events. Assignment Location:
Brenton Skating Plaza - ice skating rink.Duration of work assignment is weather-dependent and may run from November to March. Deadline :
Application are accepted until such time a sufficient number of qualified applications is received to fill the positions. Acceptable Experience and Training
Required Special Qualifications
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Examples of Essential Work (Illustrative Only)
- Requires satisfactory criminal, sex offender and if applicable driving record background checks. Passing a pre-employment physical and drug screen is required prior to employment.
- Sells tickets, rental services, concessions, merchandise and other commodities;
- Assists customers and collects fees;
- Performs daily set-up and clean-up of operations;
- Prepares commodities for resale;
- Prepares daily reports and delivers money to designated persons;
- Assists in keeping area neat and clean;
- Keeps immediate supervisor and designated others fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems;
- Communicates and coordinates regularly with appropriate others to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and activities;
- Performs related work as required.
Closing Date/Time: 11/15/2021 5:00 PM Central