The Senior Graphic & Motion Designer will be responsible for upholding the LVCVA's brand standards while creating effective, dynamic static and video content for all mediums at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCVA), Las Vegas Monorail and the Convention Center Loop. This individual will be responsible for translating brand strategy into powerfully visual and purposeful creative concepts that lead to spectacular executions, including digital animations, static and animated assets, long-and-short form video graphics, infographics, for extensions like OOH, print, brochures and marketing and sales collateral. This individual will design and produce static and video content for various trade show booths including, but not limited to booth design, digital signage and marketing collateral. What You'll Do:
Keep in mind that this list in not all inclusive.
What We're Looking For
- Effectively communicate marketing objectives through visual storytelling, animation, cinematography and typography for various digital and static outputs.
- Responsible for delivering end-to-end design across a variety of media types, screens, formats and technologies.
- Responsible for copy/design integration, organizing information effectively, communicating information and data with the use of animation and graphic elements such as video, charts, graphs, tables, texts, diagrams, infographics and images.
- Design, produce and edit video content for digital signage and marketing collateral.
- Responsible for editing current video/photo content seamlessly including stock assets as needed.
- Responsible for keeping track of usage rights for video and photo assets.
- Process necessary administrative paperwork to complete the above-mentioned duties.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Video Editing/Production
- Seasoned experience creating outstanding motion design and animation working in a digital company, agency or studio
- Extensive portfolio that illustrates the breadth of experience across various mediums, channels and content types
- Expert with entire Adobe Creative Suite applications; Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Expert in video animation with skills in After Effects, Premiere/Final Cut Pro and Cinema 4D
- Experience in 2D and 3D animations with deep understanding of principles of animation like easing, timing functions, expressions, masking, blend modes, etc.)
- Experience in creating print and digital executions
- Deep understanding of design and typography best practices
- Ability to edit and post from rough cut to final deliverable including color correcting and basic sound mixing
- Knowledge of video/broadcast and web standards compressions, and codecs
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency in creating presentations like PowerPoint and Keynote
- Adobe Animate and web skills are preferred
- Previous experience updating Content Management Systems (CMS) with image and video content is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects in the production pipeline and adhere to tight deadlines
- Must be able to communicate and collaborate with diverse groups within a fast-paced environment while being detailed oriented and handle constructive feedback with ease
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the LVCVA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org