Job Summary THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WORKING 10-19 HOURS PER WEEK
The purpose of this position is to assist in cart storage, cart cleaning and staging golf carts for daily tournament play. It also is responsible for greeting customers, shuttling customers and helping clean the golf shop and other related areas; and interacting with other City employees.Essential Job Functions
- Verifies that carts are clean, charge and in-proper working order for the golf customer. Cleans the cars after each usage by the public.
- Provides customer service by greeting each customer upon arrival and assist customers by cleaning clubs and helping with equipment.
- Maintains a clean appearance in the cart staging area as well as the cart barn, golf shop, pavilion, and other common space by golf shop.
- Provides assistance to Club Manager and all assistant managers as necessary.
- Work requires the ability to read and understand written instructions, to understand simple processes and the routine operation of the golf course. Level of knowledge equivalent to less than high school or equivalency. This position works 10-19 hours a week.
- No experience necessary.
- Valid Texas Class C Driver's License.
- Ability to recognize meaning of common two- or three-syllable words. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in elementary school up to high school. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Ability to perform the four basic arithmetic operations. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in elementary school up to high school. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Ability to write simple sentences containing subject, verb, and object, and/or series of numbers, names, and addresses. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in elementary school up to high school. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Receives immediate direction: The employee normally performs the duty assignment after receiving detailed instructions as to methods, procedures, and desired end results with little room for deviation. Close and constant review is given.
- No responsibility for the direction or supervision of others.
- Normal tasks require use of definite procedures, with little deviation. Work requires little or no analysis or judgment.
Closing Date/Time: Continuous