Job Description Office of Information Technology
Annual Salary Range for IT Analyst II: $85,968 - $114,624
Annual Salary Range for Senior IT Analyst: $90,275 - $120,362
Exempt / Union Represented
As Sr. IT Analyst with the State Bar of California's Information Technology department, you will be a critical part in delivering applications with quality and speed through a combination of quality engineering experience and programming prowess. You will bring quality thought process and best practices into every phase of the software product development life cycle, and mentor other team members within the application development organization.
At the State Bar of California we work in a highly collaborative environment, and strive to foster a positive, inclusive culture. Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop, test and implement software to create, enhance and integrate custom software products (experience in legal space not required)
- Follow Agile Scrum best practices to deliver at the earliest the highest value to the business
- Collaborate with Product owners, Scrum Masters and operations team to understand, estimate, prioritize and execute both functional and non-functional requirements
- Follow architectural, design, coding, testing and compliance standards during development process to consistently deliver quality software that meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Adopt latest tools, technologies and frameworks required to achieve goals for speed, quality and cost
- Enjoys working with a team and is motivated by helping other engineers deliver a quality product
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components)
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related field) OR equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of development experience with programming Languages - APEX, Visualforce
- Minimum 2 years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Some knowledge of QA automation architecture, methodologies, processes, and tools
- A self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for learning and development
- Knowledge of integration tools with legacy applications using Jitterbit;
- Familiarity with Jira (scrum process) and Zendesk (ticketing)
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 30, 2021 Condition of Employment
Employment with the State Bar of California requires full vaccination and proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 before starting work. Exemptions to the mandatory vaccination policy may be available for a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief and must be approved before starting work.