Parks & Recreation Department - 5460 5th Street Rocklin, 95677
This is a temporary at-will position and does not offer benefits. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sets up and breaks down tables and chairs.
- janitorial duties before, during, and after events.
- Sets up AVA equipment at venue site.
- Checks clients in and out of City venues.
- Ensures client needs are met.
- Performs light clerical duties such as answering phones, and processing and preparing written correspondence.
The work schedule will be based on the needs of the department and an employee will work no more than 28 hours per week, not to exceed 999 hours in a fiscal year (July 1st through June 30th).
Depending on the event, scheduling needs are between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m.
Night and weekend availability is required.CLICK ON THE PDF DOCUMENT TO VIEW THE FULL POSTING
A DMV driving record printout must be provided along with the application.The printout must be dated within two (2) months of your application for this recruitment. The link to obtain the driving record is below:
Closing Date/Time: Until filled