MULTIPLE OPENINGS AVAILABLE FOR POOL CASHIER
Under close supervision, completes aquatic related financial transactions and provides excellent customer service to all pool patrons by exemplifying a positive attitude and exceeding the needs of patrons. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties ARE NOT
intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
Minimum Qualifications & Position Requirements: Education and Experience:
- Provides excellent customer service to all patrons.
- Greets all patrons arriving at facility.
- Processes swim lesson registrations, admission fees and other pool financial transactions.
- Answers inquiries for Aquatics programming and provides information to patrons.
- Balances cash drawer and submits a daily cash balance report prior to leaving facility.
- Prepares and sells concession items at pool snack bar.
- Assists with the inventory of pool supplies and equipment.
- Assists with the distribution and collection of program evaluations.
- Participates in all in-service trainings throughout the season.
- Participates in the cleaning of the Aquatics facility.
- Completes required paperwork as needed.
- Enforces pool rules and complies with Maricopa County Aquatic and Food Safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Must be at least 16 years of age.Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Knowledge of :
- City policies and procedures.
- Maricopa County Aquatic and Food Safety regulations.
- Basic cash handling procedures.
- Operate a computer using various software.
- Establish and maintain cooperative, effective working relationships with the public and coworkers.
- Lift 50-100 pounds.
Additional Information: Special Requirements:
- Acting quickly and calmly in emergency situations.
- Water rescue, first aid, CPR and lifesaving.
- Effective oral and written communication.
Must possess current First Aid CPR (AED) for the Professional Rescuer certification and Maricopa County Food Handlers Card within 30 days of hire. Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Work is performed outdoors. Reports To:
Pool Supervisor Supervision Exercised:
Closing Date/Time: Continuous