CLASS SUMMARYFIND WORK THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
The City of Spokane's Aquatics Program seeks friendly and motivated team members looking for a fun way to serve the community!
Under the direction and supervision of the Aquatic Facility Manager, provide supervision at the entrance of the aquatic facility and waterslide area in maintaining operations by following Standard Operating Procedures including keeping equipment and facility operational, clean, and organized. Assist guests by providing information.Part-time up to 40 hours per week. Season typically runs June through August.
EXAMPLES OF JOB FUNCTIONS
- Act as the frontline staff at the front desk area and perform tasks such as answering phones, taking SplashPass registrations and checking patrons into the facility
- Assist with day-to-day housekeeping duties related to the front desk operations
- Assist in maintaining order in compliance with established rules
- Have excellent communication skills [ability to answer phones, and speak with public
Requirements of Work (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Must be at least 15 years of age at time of appointment
- Possess a valid government issued ID and Social Security Card
- Required to submit to background check and drug test
- Must be willing to work weekends/nights/holidays
NEED OR DESIRE WATER SAFETY TRAINING AND/OR CERTIFICATION COURSES?
- Manual dexterity to write and use a computer on a daily basis
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Check out these courses!Catalog - Spokane Parks & Recreation (rec1.com)