Looking for an Athletic Leagues Site Lead to supervise the activities occurring at the work site assigned for that shift. Athletic League Site Leads are required to provide a high level of customer service, and professionalism for players, spectators, officials and other staff.
Approx. 4 - 20 hours a week, based on availability. Season is typically March through November.
EXAMPLES OF JOB FUNCTIONS
Primary duties include:
- Set-up/take-down of equipment
- Direct players to assigned areas
- Clean-up and oversight of facilities
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Record keeping
- Documenting game and/or incident reports
- Documenting accidents/injuries
- Conflict management
- Enforcing the league rules and policies set by Spokane Parks and Recreation
Previous experience working with recreation programs, and/or previous team-sports experience; and/or customer service experience (desired but not required). Seeking outgoing and professional individuals who are able to greet those entering the gym, and assist or direct them in response to program or facility questions.
Must be 18 years of age and have reliable transportation. CPR, AED, & First Aid certified desired or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire.
Applicants are subject to background checks & drug testing .
- Have excellent communication skills and decision-making skills
- Ability to work as a team member and/or independently
- Availibilty to work evening and weekend hours
- Ability to lift 20-50 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation.