- Cook, plate and garnish menu orders
- Prep and portion control required
- Daily, weekly, and monthly routine maintenance of all cooking and food prep areas and equipment, as well as, food and beverage storage facilities, refrigerators and freezers
- Must follow all health codes and regulations.
- Broiler, grill, fryer, sauté and pantry experience
- Must be available for evening and weekend shifts
Your application will be reviewed to determine if you meet the minimum qualifications. Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted regarding the next steps in the application process. Thank you for your interest in the City of Taylor.
The City of Taylor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.