Salary: $41,912.00 - $72,092.00 Annually USD
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for tracking and compliance assurance for facility maintenance and service contracts as well as internal building services performed by Charleston County. The Quality Assurance Analyst will also be responsible for implementing and performing routine asset inspections and audits of County facilities.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $41,912 - $57,012 (Estimated Annual Salary)
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINE: Submitted applications are reviewed by the hiring department, on a going basis, prior to the APPLICATION DEADLINE OF: FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2021 or earlier if filled.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Analyst shall assist the Real Property Manager (RPM) by:
* Assist in development and implementation of a detailed working performance schedule for contracted services at Charleston County facilities.
* Ensuring the current County facility contracts meet asset manufacturer requirements.
* Providing necessary facility inspections to ensure vendor performance meets contracted obligation and County expectations.
* Identify concerns at County facilities and start proper workflow procedures to initiate proper facility team response.
* Assist County Contracts Coordinator with response to internal client concerns and address those concerns with proper contracted vendor or internal facilities team member.
* Assist with implementation of the capital projects team transfer of capital projects to operational assets.
* Assist the Real Property, Capital Projects, and Facility Operations teams with onsite verification of easements, space utilization, and other as needed items.
* Coordinate scheduled meetings with contracted vendors to review County expectations.
* Assist in building and maintaining the Vendor and maintenance dataset in the Integrated Workplace Management System maintaining accuracy and completeness for County Assets.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Construction Science, or analytical field closely related is required.
* Education supplemented with three - five (3-5) years of responsible work experience in a government or similar institutional environment or an equivalent combination of experience, training or advanced education.
* Knowledge and experience of working in Microsoft Office software required
* Prior Maintenance, Construction, and or Contracts experience is preferred.
* Experience with Integrated Workplace Management Systems or IFMA Certified Facility Manager, FMP or SFP a plus.
* A Valid driver's license is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Must be able to compile and synthesize large quantities of data, assist in analyzing data according to need and convey the information to the RPM for concise presentation.
* Will provide necessary data to the RPM to Create and maintain performance metrics related to contracts.
* Will assist with tracking of key performance indicators for reporting purposes.
* Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
* Must establish credibility internally with all Facilities and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors and Technicians as the County's asset management expert.
* Candidate should be self-motivated, organized, analytical, pre-emptive, versatile, and thrive in a fast-paced, mission driven environment.
* Must possess interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with a broad variety of County departments and users.
* May be called upon to perform other duties as assigned during emergency activations.Closing Date/Time: 4/30/2021 11:59 PM Eastern
Charleston, South Carolina