POSITION SUMMARY THIS POSTING IS FOR PART-TIME POSITIONS ONLY IN THE AREAS OF PERMITTING, CALL CENTER, RECORDS, ADMINISTRATION AND CODE COMPLIANCE
These are positions located at the Department of Sustainable Development. Duties may vary depending on type of position and assignment.
Part-time employees are compensated on an hourly basis, typically between 30 and 32 per week.
These temporary assignments are for a minimum of 6 months and may last indefinitely. Starting pay rates are as follows and are subject to change:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS THIS POSTING DOES NOT HAVE AN END DATE
- Permitting, Call Center, Records, Administration (Entry to Mid Level) = $17.05 per hour
- Administration (Mid to Higher Level) = $21.01 per hour
- Code Compliance (Senior Level) - $25.88 per hour
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED AS VACANCIES BECOME AVAILABLE
NOTIFICATIONS ARE MADE ONLY IF YOU ARE CHOSEN FOR AN INTERVIEW
Employees MAY perform any of the following depending on assignment:
JOB REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Administrative duties such as general office duties including Microsoft Office, calendar management, electronic and hardcopy record keeping, internal and external communications, document/data tracking, composition of memoranda, spreadsheets and all other duties associated with the day to day operation of professional government offices;
- Permitting related duties;
- Call Center duties;
- Customer Service duties;
- Code Compliance duties;
- Be able to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing;
- Performs related work as required.
HOW TO APPLY/ VETERAN INFORMATION
- High school Diploma or equivalent;
- Qualifications vary depending on assignment. Some positions may require a higher level of education or previous work experience which will be evidenced by copies of relevant education certificates or previous work history.
Applications will be reviewed as positions become available. The hiring authority will then contact those applicants whose application reflects the best match of experience for the position to schedule an interview.
Closing Date/Time: Continuous