The City of Henderson Parks & Recreation Department is seeking Site Leaders for our before- and after-school Safekey and Teen Scene youth enrichment programs, which are held at elementary and middle school sites throughout Henderson.
Click here to view a complete copy of the job description.
Because these positions are available in facilities throughout the City of Henderson, work locations and assignments are subject to change based on program needs. These programs run during the Clark County School District school year - August to May. Youth Enrichment Site Leaders may work as early as 6:30pm and as late as 6:30pm depending on work location.Minimum Qualifications
Required Documents/Assessment InformationDocuments Required at the Time of Application:
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of experience working in recreation programs.
- Note: An equivalent combination of related training and experience may be considered.
- Possess and maintain a valid Nevada or "border state" driver's license, as defined by NRS 483.
- Must have the ability to obtain First Aid and CPR certifications within the first three (3) months of employment.
1) Completed Employment Application
2) Completed Supplemental QuestionnaireCandidates for this position will be subject to post-offer drug testing (NRS 613(1) (d)).Selection Process
You will be contacted by email or phone during the application and hiring process. It is your responsibility to check the email and phone number voicemail you provided on your application.
We can't leave you a message if your voicemail is not set up or is full, so please make sure that you set up, check and clear out your voicemail during the application and hiring process.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to prevent any emails from going to your Spam/Junk folder.
Employment with the City may be subject to the successful completion of a post offer background investigation, medical/physical examination, and a drug/alcohol test. Please see the job description to view the physical requirements of the job.
It is the responsibility of candidates with a disability requiring accommodation in the assessment process to contact the Human Resources Department in writing to request such accommodation.