Salary: $17.10 - $28.69 Hourly USD
This position provides individual and group counseling and case management services on a part-time basis during daytime/evening/weekend hours to patients in a substance abuse treatment milieu. The chosen candidate will be placed in one of the following treatment settings: admissions/assessments, outpatient, residential, withdrawal management, Opioid Treatment Clinic, or a detention center based program. If contacted to schedule an interview, you will be notified as to which area the position is located.
HIRING HOURLY RANGE: $17.10 - $18.80
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings. This is a Temporary Position with No Benefits. APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINE: Submitted applications are reviewed by the hiring department, on a going basis, prior to the APPLICATION DEADLINE OF: FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2020 or earlier if filled.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Clinically assessing clients;
* Developing individualized treatment plans;
* Documenting clinical services;
* Providing individual and group services;
* Making referrals and coordinating care with internal and/or external programs;
* Providing community education presentations;
* Utilizing an electronic medical records system to maintain clinical records within applicable regulations and standards;
* Maintaining contact with client referral sources;
* Meeting clinical productivity requirements;
* Delivering services within agency, state, UCR and DHEC guidelines.
* Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, with a minimum of 1 years of experience in counseling or case management; or a Bachelor's Degree in the same fields supplemented with at least 3 years of experience in counseling or case management;
* The selected candidate must obtain the SCAADAC Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) credential within 3 years of hire;
* Knowledge of several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based;
* Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills;
* A valid SC driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Master's Degree and current Certified Addictions Counselor credential preferred. Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired. Closing Date/Time: 6/26/2020 11:59 PM Eastern
Charleston, South Carolina