Non-Freight - Ramp Agent LAX
Total Airport Services (TAS) Ramp Agent (below wing) is responsible for ramp operation inpreparation for specific carrier arrival and departure in compliance with allTAS safety regulations, operational standards and policy compliance whileeffectively demonstrating TAS organizational guidelines as defined in our Best in Class program.
~~ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
*Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ramp Agent is responsible to:
- Marshal and park aircraft at the gate.
- Performs Foreign Object Debris (FOD) walks prior to aircraft arrival and departure.
- Prepare and/orOperate ground support equipment (GSE) (tugs, conveyors belts, tow tractors,loaders, water/lavatory service vehicle) for safe operation in preparation foraircraft arrival/departure.
- Prepares ramp fornext arriving aircraft.
- Communicate withGround personnel, Operations and Flight Crew providing aircraft arrival anddeparture information and feedback.
- May providepotable water, lavatory, and cleaning services to aircraft upon request.
- Practices safetyconscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Adhere to allcarrier/customer and Customs Border Protection (CBP) requirements.
- Possibly load andunload unit load devices (ULD's) containing mail and freight from aircraft.
- Possibly load andunload passenger baggage to/from aircraft
- Perform any otherduties as assigned.
- NOTE: TAS Applicants must in accordancewith International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards pass a securityclearance (for airport security purposes) a federal background check, befingerprinted, and complete the required educational course(s) prior to beingissued an airport badge, and Customs Border Protection seal.
High School diplomaor GED; OR up to three months of related experience and/or training; orequivalent combination of education and experience.CERTIFICATIONS,LICENSES and REGISTRATIONS- Valid StateDriver's License
OTHER REQUIREMENTS- SecurityClearance, (for airport security purposes) pass a 10-year background screening.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described hereare representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfullyperform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
While performingthe duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk andsit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb orbalance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee mustregularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities requiredby this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheralvision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Serious Applicants: Apply Directly to TAS Website:
WhyWork Here?Awesome opportunity to grow with us!Total Airport Services, LLC., (TAS) is anairline service company with headquarters in Spring, Texas. The company offersa wide-array of services to airline carriers and airports throughout the UnitedStates. It's based on a business model that highlights personalized, QualityCustomer Service for airlines and airports. Our service is personalized becausesenior management is involved and committed to our customers. With TAS, each ofour customers are unique and special; not just another number in a long list ofcontracts. If there ever is a problem, it's handled quickly and to ourcustomer's satisfaction. We do this because we believe that satisfied customersare our best marketing tool. If our customer succeeds, then so do we! OurQuality Customer Service, a critical component of airline and airport service,means consistency and reliability to our customers as they serve the travelingpublic. Whether it's safely turning aircraft on time, insuring airports operateproperly, or helping shippers safely move their cargo, TAS is a company thatspecializes in Quality Customer Service. We perform these services in fiveprimary areas. These are Cargo Aircraft Handling; Cargo Warehousing; PassengerAircraft Handling and Passenger Services; and Airport Support Services .
Date posted: 11/11/2019