About Our Job
Denver International Airport is the 20th-busiest airport in the world and the 5th-busiest airport in the United States, serving 64.5 million passengers in 2018 and generating more than $26 billion for the region annually. DEN is the largest and newest commercial airport in the United States.
We are seeking a Maintenance Planner to join our DEN team. While the full pay range of this Job Classification is $54,661.00- $87,458.00, our target hiring rate for this position is between $65,000.00 - $71,500.00, depending on education, experience and qualifications. Job Duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzes, estimates, and defines detailed requirements for total labor, materials, special tools, equipment, and skill sets for all work and communicates this information to stakeholders.
- Assesses and recommends complex maintenance needs with operational functions to minimize downtime which may include on-site inspections of machinery and structures.
- Researches projects and provides recommendations based on subject matter expert interviews, reports, drawings, plans, and other resources.
- Establishes and plans maintenance and repair schedules for routine and preventive maintenance to ensure uninterrupted operation of systems.
- Develops, recommends, and approves new preventive maintenance procedures as required to adjust to changes in system operations, uses patterns and new developments in maintenance and materials technologies and maintenance work orders by creating and maintaining job plan libraries.
- Identifies and determines detailed material and equipment needed and availability in stores.
- Serves as a technical resource for work teams in the field handling multiple analytical, planning projects, or programs involving a combination of analysis, planning, coordination, implementation, and oversight.
- Assesses and resolves facility compliance issues related to OSHA, ADA, building and fire code and ordinances.
- By position, provides department support during snow events including operating snow equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of operations and maintenance experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MAXIMO
- Proficient in SQL
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to interface with different individuals (various stakeholders, agency representatives, co-workers, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We realize your time is valuable s please do not apply if you do not have at least the following required minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Facilities Management, Fleet Management, or a related field.
- Three (3) years of operations and maintenance experience including project management and proficiency using a computerized maintenance management system used for planning and scheduling maintenance activities in industrial settings.
- One (1) year of the appropriate type and level of experience may be substituted for each required year of post-high school education for all classifications.
- A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements.
- A valid Driver's License is required as a condition of employment
FBI Background Check: FBI criminal background check is required for all positions at Denver International Airport (DEN). Employees are also required to report any felony convictions and/or moving violations to maintain this clearance and be eligible for continued employment. By position, a pre-employment physical/drug test may be required.
Shift Work/ Emergency Incidents:
this position does require shift work as DEN is a 24/7/365 operation (includes nights, weekends and holidays). Mandatory extended/additional shifts can be required. About Everything Else
CA3115 Maintenance Planner
To view the full job profile including position specifications, physical demands, and probationary period, click here
Position Salary Range
$54,661.00 - $87,458.00
Based on experience and education
Denver International Airport
The City and County of Denver provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, and/or local law.
For information about right to work, click here
for English or here