Under close supervision, transports elderly and disabled residents from homes to scheduled appointments or locations in a safe, timely manner.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Transports elderly and disabled residents from homes to scheduled appointments or locations in a safe, timely manner.
- Secures wheelchairs or mobility aids, assists passengers entering or exiting a vehicle and escorts to location door.
- Inspects and cleans vehicles prior to and after shifts.
- Completes paperwork of daily routes and documents incidents while on duty.
- Collects, counts, cancels and files coupons for each trip.
- Maintains fuel in vehicle.
- Knowledge of Town and Department policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service methods and techniques.
- Skill in safely operating Town vehicles.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- No previous work experience is required.
- Clean driving record.
- Must possess and maintain an Arizona driver's license at time of employment.
- Work is performed in indoor and outdoor environments.
Directions for Applying
- This position is considered Safety Sensitive position and is subject to Drug and Alcohol testing as required by FTA CFR 49.
Please make sure your application is complete by filling in the education and work experience sections of the application.
Applications are reviewed as they are received. Job posting will remain open until a sufficient number of applicants have met the minimum requirements and have been scheduled for interviews.
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit a completed Town of Oro Valley application which can be supplemented with a resume and cover letter.
If you experience any difficulties submitting your application please call 1-855-524-5627 for customer support.
Closing Date/Time: Continuous