SOCIAL MEDIA

Social Media
Resource Organizations

Photo of The Career Artisan

The Career Artisan

Work Boerne TX 78006 Work Phone: 830-331-9398Website: Website

Biography

Meet Mary Elizabeth, CARW, MCD
“I love to inspire and empower others by providing authentic, innovative, and motivating ways for them to secure the job they want and support with everything needed in the process!”

I…built a highly successful and lucrative private executive recruiting business in the 1990s working with many of the top commercial developers, contractors, and architects in the nation as well as with professionals in the entertainment industry.

… Became a professional trained career coach, marketer and Internationally certified resume writer in 2002 after dozens of ongoing requests from executives for job search advice inspired me to build on my career knowledge.

… Was the top executive (virtual) consultant for one of the oldest and largest career marketing firms in the nation. I truly enjoyed helping mid-and-C-level Executives both nationally and internationally “change-up” their careers and reach their professional goals!

… Have led literally thousands of private and group tele-seminars for executives in career transition.

… Get really excited about creating solutions and possibilities for career changers and job seekers!

…I approach all of my professional endeavors with the sincerest respect and commitment to my clients. As a firm believer in the power of authenticity I call myself the Career Artisan because I take an artisianal approach to each of my clients and their needs by carefully creating my products and services, making sure each program or product works beautifully and gets great results for each individual and their level of need…

Credentials, professional training and industry contributions

International Certification as a Master Career Director (MCD), Career Directors International
Certified International Advanced Resume Writer, Career Directors International
Recipient of Career Directors International “Master Career Professional Lifetime Achievement Award”
Recipient of Career Directors Interational “2011 Career Innovator Award” for The Job Search Success System(http://www.job-searchsystem.com)
Expert Career Marketer 
Job Search Coach and Marketing Strategist
Successfully coached over 1000 professionals both virtually and face-to-face.
Completed over 7000 hours of virtual coaching.
Active Member, Career Directors International
Have served on multiple committees and led peer seminars.
Speaker and Presenter
CDI’s 6th Annual International Conference, San Antonio TX
Continuing Education 
Ongoing training on the latest industry trends in social networking, resume writing, job search technologies, marketing techniques, and the job market.
Published Columnist
Articles featured in the US Business Journals, Core Net Global, The Wisconsin Law Journal, multiple job boards, blogs and industry association newsletters.
Past Training and Certifications
Graduate: Leadership Orlando, board member: Downtown Orlando Partnership, volunteer teacher: Junior Achievement, special events committee member: House of Mercy; creator, host and fundraiser for multiple charitable causes, volunteer: American Red Cross disaster relief.
Author
Author of The Career Artisan Series Guide For The Perplexed on Amazon.com and the popular bi monthly ezine: “The Career Insider”

I have successfully worked with:

• C-level executives
  • Vice Presidents
  • Managers
  • High-ranking military officers
  • Professors
  • Business owners
  • Attorneys and judges

In areas including:

• Finance, operations, sales, marketing, planning and technology

In industries including:

• Retail, wholesale, manufacturing, transportation, non-profit, healthcare, biotech, pharmaceutical, hospitality, film, entertainment, publishing, technology, banking, food services, commercial building, architecture, engineering, legal, academia, government and the list does go on…

With challenges including:

• Industry transitions
  • Relocations
  • Repositioning
  • Significant Salary Increases
  • Long Job Searches/Fired/Laid Off

Pin It on Pinterest