The City of Fort Worth has a Sr Peoplesoft Functional / Technical Analyst job available in our Human Resources Department. You will be responsible for providing HRIS business analysis services for the City under the direction of the HRIS Manager.
Sr Peoplesoft Functional / Technical Analyst job duties include the following:
- Conduct business analysis, needs assessments, enterprise analysis, and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with City business initiatives.
- Prepare system and program specifications and requirements.
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, information systems, and other technology initiatives.
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and work with others to recommend and implement solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Perform special projects and initiatives as requested by management.
- May exercise technical and functional supervision to lower level staff, whether as part of a matrixed organization or administratively.
- Provide direction and mentor staff performing Time and Labor and Absence functions.
Minimum job requirements include the following:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least six years of business experience, business analysis, project management, and information technology experience.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
Preferred experience includes the following:
- PeopleSoft HCM including Time and Labor/Absence
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Writing functional and technical design specifications
- Project Management
Closing Date/Time: 12/18/19