Please note, you need to submit your application before 11:59 p.m. on the date prior to the close date listed.Thank you for your interest in this position. Please note the following important tips for applying.
- All portions of the application must be completed in detail. Work history, applicable education, and answers to the supplemental questions are all required. Applications missing any one of these sections will be rejected as incomplete. Referral to a resume is not acceptable.
- Set aside some time to complete your application. The system is unable to save applications that are in progress, and once you have submitted the application you cannot reapply.
- We strongly recommend that you review all the information on your application for accuracy. Once an application is submitted, you will be unable to edit it.
- Submitted applications are not viewable. If you would like to keep a record of what you will be submitting, we suggest you type your responses to the questions in a Word document, then copy and paste the answers into the application then save the Word document. Typing questions in Word will also minimize typing/grammatical errors since this is not an option in the system.
NOTE: If you are a current employee, you MUST apply via the Career worklet in Workday and not through this site. If you submit an application on this site, it cannot be processed.
Intern- Engineering & Design
Open Date: 09/16/19
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Molasky Corporate Center, 100 City Parkway,Las Vegas
For any questions regarding this announcement, please contact Priscilla Zavala at email@example.com.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Assist with processing the backflow retrofit program easement submittals. Will assist in reviewing Legal descriptions submitted by developers for LVVWD easement acquisitions using AutoCAD Civil 3d. Work with LVVWD (GIS) geographic information system application to identify anomalies and perform field to finish Survey support to remedy error in (GIS). Will work LVVWD Survey Field crews performing other routine Survey field work as needed.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Current enrollment as a sophomore or higher within an undergraduate degree program related to Civil Engineering & Land Surveying.
• Current enrollment with a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester at a local college or university.
• Available to work up to twenty-five hours per week Monday through Thursday.
• A Valid Driver's license.
• US citizenship or legal right to work in the US, including authorization to work off campus.
All interested applicants should send their resume, unofficial transcript, and cover letter to Priscilla Zavala at Priscilla.Zavala@lvvwd.com to be considered for the position.
*The Las Vegas Valley Water District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Job description currently unavailable.