Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists with the general management and administration of the various programs/services provided in the Merced County Human Services Agency, including fiscal management, facility management, personnel management, and program planning and evaluation.
- Plans, organizes, directs, manages and coordinates the operations, programs, and services of an assigned group of units within the Division.
- Has responsibility for selection, supervision, training, development and evaluation of unit staff.
- Has a major role in the development, administration, and control of the Division budget, including development of proper reports for funding sources.
- Conducts and/or directs ongoing needs assessment activities to obtain information about the problems and needs of the community, as well as gain feedback regarding the effectiveness of employment services.
- Performs a variety of studies and analysis to maintain the quality and efficiency of case management activities.
- Solicits, monitors, negotiates and evaluates contract services.
- Represents the Human Services Agency with a variety of committees, associations, government agencies, contractors, and groups including liaison to the public.
Minimum Qualifications: Application Deadline: Continuous
Recruitments that note continuous under the closing date are subject to close at any time. Applications will not be accepted after a continuous recruitment is closed.To be considered for this position you must use a Merit System application or apply online athttps://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cpshr/
To view the job description, please click here:https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cpshr/jobs/2376603/program-manager
Closing Date/Time: Continuous