Experience in grant writing, writing special assessment bonds, or program development.Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise and manage staff as required.
- Plan, design and implement systems.
- Modify existing systems in response to changes in the County's operational environment and/or regulatory changes.
- Act as liaison with other departments affected by systems changes.
- Provide system specifications and monitors the testing of the new or revised programs.
- Recommend changes to County policies and procedures if necessary to optimize the efficiencies of the Department's services.
- Perform all duties required to complete assigned project or systems changes.
- These duties may include but are not limited to: general administrative, fiscal, program, and data processing system analysis.
- Gather, tabulate, and analyze data.
- Interview and consult with departmental officials, employees and others to give and receive information.
- Provide training and technical assistance to other staff.
Minimum Qualifications: Experience:
At least five (5) years of progressively responsible professional experience in the system for which the specific department is requesting.Education:
Formal, advanced educational training in system of expertise is highly desirable.
Closing Date/Time: Continuous