Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plans, organizes, directs, manages, and supervises staff through the Mental Health treatment and prevention services programs of the County Psychiatric Facility.
- Reviews, updates, and develops service and program policies.
- Provides guidance and assists with the resolution of staff complaints, grievances, and conflicts.
- Provides leadership and consultation to staff in the resolution of difficult questions concerning clinical problems and patient treatment.
- Implements quality assurance including establishment of clinical standards and development of a process for evaluating and monitoring services.
- Insures that services are provided in compliance with Federal and State requirements.
- Negotiates and manages contracts and develops and administers grants and program budgets.
- Functions as the facility/property manager and is responsible for procurement of goods, services and inventory maintenance.
- Has responsibility for data gathering and production of Division reports.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations regarding the effectiveness of Facility services.
- Participates in policy development and implementation with other Mental Health management staff.
Minimum Qualifications: OPTION IExperience:
Three (3) years of post graduate experience in a mental health program including clinical supervision and administrative experience. (Additional directly related experience may substitute for education on a year for year basis.)
Equivalent to graduation from an accredited institution with a Master's Degree in social work, psychology, counseling or closely related field.
Licenses: Possession of a valid license appropriate to the degree (Licensed Clinical Social worker, Marriage, Family and Child Counselor, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Registered Nurse).OPTION IIExperience:
Three (3) years of professional level experience in hospital or health care administration, two (2) of which were in the mental health field.
Master's Degree in hospital, Public Health or public administration from an accredited college or university.
Closing Date/Time: Continuous