Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, coordinate and manage quality management and regulatory compliance functions.
- Oversee utilization review, medication monitoring, confidentiality of records and peer review in accordance with federal, state, and local government requirements.
- Plan, negotiate and monitor agreements and contracts with plan care and review providers.
- Develop and prepare complex fiscal recommendations, reports, projections and studies.
- Initiate, develop and revise written policies and procedures for the compliance program.
- Plan and oversee regular periodic audits and internal reviews of operations.
- Prepares department, federal, state, and funding agency reports.
- Provide authorization of treatment of Medi-Cal recipients to public and private care providers.
- Acts as liaison with State Department of Mental Health and regional quality management contractors.
- Attends relevant state and regional meetings.
- Works closely with department managers in developing program policies which meet federal, state, and local government requirements.
- Monitors appropriateness and quality of care.
Minimum Qualifications: Experience
:Four (4) years of progressively responsible experience in mental health adult/youth systems of care programs in a Mental Health Public Agency.Experience shall include program evaluation with experience in the development OR
administration of Adult Services and/or Youth services programs.Preferred work background shall include experience in areas such as medical records/quality management, utilization review, managed care, quality improvement, supervision of staff, and administrative program oversight. Education:
Equivalent to graduation from an accredited institution with a master's degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or closely related field License
:Must be licensed for at least two (2) years with a license from the State of California as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Clinical Psychologist or Registered Nurse.
Closing Date/Time: Continuous